Thursday, August 30, 2012

Setting 34 - 'An accident'

From @Shraddhi_G:

She came. She saw & conquered.

How can an 18 year-old college goer give me a run for my money?

I hate her. She hogs the limelight. Oh boy I find her so lame.

My Manager called me, “take June to our new office tomorrow. She is will be sharing the cabin with you.” The last thing I wanted.

My car stalled near the crossing. I stepped out. I got a sharp push.!!

She reported accidental death.

From @crazyandhow:

She was an average school girl. Nothing exceptional for anyone to have noticed the dusky Indian girl from middle class background. She was already getting known for dancing but who takes a kid seriously at that age. Then life turned around with an accident where the dancer lost her leg. Her tryst with destiny, went on become the most exceptional dance with artificial limb. We still read about her in our text books.

No comments:

Post a Comment