Monday, August 13, 2012

Setting 29 - that one mistake.

From @Shraddha_G:

“Listen, I don’t care. I’ll need the money now to fix the glass of my new car… “

“But Sandy try to understand. I just can’t manage it...”

“Fine.” & the bitch stormed off the room banging the door so hard the windows shuddered.

Little did she know, that I broke the glass. Wicked. ;-)

Me- Broke, disheartened & a failed businessman.

Bitch- heartless, vixen, prodigal wife, careless mother.

Marriage- That one mistake of my life.

From @ Mayank Manohar:

Stars were twinkling bright; a cool breeze took me to the flashback yet again. It was midnight, I light up a cigarette. If it hadn’t been that one mistake then I would have never got a loyal companion like blue leaf, when friends turned their back on me it was this which hold me in those tough times, I though and took a long drag. I smiled at the gigantic sea and a lone tear trickled down my cheek.

From @dbijal

Mistake would be doing a wrong deed intentionally or unintentionally. But we all know that there are some good mistakes.

This mistake made my life worthwhile, made the person I am today. When plans go for a toss, we blame mistakes. Such is my case too.

My daughter is my beautiful mistake. My husband and I never wanted a child for first 3 years of marriage.

But that one night mistake seems perfect today.

From @vidoooo:

She was 5. Enjoying a bicycle with her elder brother. Loving the wind across her face. Squealing with joy. All she wanted was to ride faster. He did just that. Ten minutes later he stopped, scared, when he found blood dripping. Her little foot had gotten into the wheel. The spokes tore into her tender flesh at the ankle. The ride he wanted her to enjoy left her with a little hole for a wound. That one mistake she made - not make him stop soon enough or let her feet loose off the holder....difficult to judge.

From @crazyandhow:

Screamed. Cried under the showers. Destruction; rebel; rage. The outgoing, live life large guy was engulfed in fire within. The wicked smile, gleaming eyes had his stories. Deep kept secret, deep kept mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment