Thursday, August 16, 2012

Setting 30 - 'the first date'

From @ Samiksha Adukia:

What? You don’t believe in love at first sight?  You have to feel it to believe it
Not that I had never seen her before
We gawky teenagers loved to rave about beauties.  But it was not just about the looks for me.  
I knew I have to be patient
I was counting the days left
Dad, “Darling, as promised, your I-Touch.”
My dearest possession.
“Khush hai zamaana aaj pehli tareek hai”

From @Vidooooooo:

She was early for the first time ever. Waiting for the afternoon to unfold and let her long desired dream come true. He came, punctual as always. The flutter in her belly, heart pounding; as he called her name. The date was just coffee, small talk and a journey back home together. He sat across her, looked at nothing but her. He was all she thought he would be. Chivalrous. Honest. Handsome. Most importantly happy to be with her.
The way he held her hand, told her he respected her as much as he liked her. She knew she had fallen for him. And she knew it was right.

From @ Avinash Verma:

Women smile as I look at them with questioning eyes. Too terrified of the answer, the question is left incomplete. Every love around brings tear to one eye, other too dry to respond. Emotion turning stone as hope still tries to make them flow. Always a smile on the face, the lip always sealed smiling to the dream of a perfect romance someday. Teased and played with, heart still race, still giggle, still smile. Walking for the first date.

From @ Mayank Manohar:

She hadn’t arrived yet, I checked everything all over again. A candlelight dinner, soft music, a bunch of red roses and just the two of us was picture perfect. And then I heard her footsteps, there she was in a black dress, her hair playing with the melody of the music she stood there like an angel making the moment divine. I couldn’t help myself; I was lost in her eyes, lost in her aura…

No comments:

Post a Comment