Thursday, August 30, 2012

Setting 33 - 'Inside a murderer's head'

From @Verma_man:

What will he do? Will someone be there for him? I shouldn’t have done it.

But, no she had it coming. She knew much more than she should’ve known. It had to be done. I tried silencing her.

Was I too harsh? No, she slipped and moved. I just wanted to instill fear.

I’ve scarred him for life. No, he is barely 3 years old he’ll forget.

Two have gone, one lying cold on the floor and the other crying on the doorstep.

From @Shraddha_G:

Some like money. Some power. Some sex. Some even like God (can you imagine!)

I like sadism. I loved to watch people scream in fear when my homicidal psychopath father used to take me along for his adventures.

I used to be amazed sitting in a corner at how my dad slit their throats with such an ease.

Father finally got caught & hanged. I fled.

Yeah, I am the 'most wanted' serial killer today.

From @dbijal

Trigger pulled. Shot fired. Joey held the gun still in shock. The thrill of game just turned into fear of life. Dexter felt relief. His plan worked.
He had convinced his gang to play their favorite game. They would use fake bullets and aim at each other. He ensured to use actual bullet for Sam.
He could now date Alexis who was Sam's girl and got away with Sam's murder.


And @Kartik.Iyer with 150 words story:

He saw the sunlight diming and he could smell the cannibals around. Yes, he saw Myron, his dog, lying under a lamp post with his leg choked under the iron bar.  Will had a shot gun to save his and Myron’s life. No one had thought the cancer vaccine would have taken such a turn; turning humans into blood seekers. In a second, they came in and managed to bite the canine. Will was late by a second; too late. Myron was unconscious. He stretched Myron’s eyes and saw its pupils dilating, his heart rate increasing. Myron had to die, he felt or else he’ll become one of them. Pity, guilt, anger on one side; revenge, blasphemy on the other. He grabbed his big hand around the throat of his favourite pet. His nerves portrayed the tension, his muscles showed strength. As Myron made the soft death sound, his killer cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment