Sunday, July 29, 2012

Setting 25 : Going Back

From : @lonelycan

"I must do this for my country!" she exclaimed.

"The country which humiliated you for your looks? How can you forget
the headlines? They stripped your medals! Questioned your morals! Why?
Because you look manly? Can that be undone?", her brother argued.

She dismissed him before he could overwhelm her. Nothing could kill
her spirit to do something for her nation. The ace woman runner of the
country was now returning as the coach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From : @dbijal
At present, I dream of future similar to my past. A life would come to this world but grow up in a different environment. 

The talks with grandparents always amused me. They said things were simple back then and I thought they are simpler today. However, when I have nephew and nieces today, I talk like my grandparents.

Thoughts are like swing. They take you forward and make you go back in time.



 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From @Shraddha_G
There was laughter, strumming guitars, songs overall through the return journey from Pune.

Our rock band had finally nailed the prestigious MTV Rock contest.

Poppp..!!!  came the gushing Champagne to celebrate our Euphoria.

After a sharp turn , the caravan rocked near the edge of the hilly road.  

I & my drummer evacuated the caravan steadily & we were moving out.

“Shaunnn.. Help…”

I went back to save him & the caravan went crashing down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment