Saturday, July 7, 2012

Setting 18 - "the deja vu of destiny"

From @crazyandhow

They said he is too old. Should have bowed out when he had the grace of world no.1. Why does he keep playing and bring shame to own glory.

Friends whispered. Media screamed. He did not just lose matches but fans and faith.

He kept walking. Not as master but a servant of the game.

2003 - Australia. The 33yrs old unbelievable Andre Agassi won his 8th open era tennis grand slam.

He did his usual. Humble. His bows. His kisses to stands.



From @dbijal

Countdown begins. Days, hours, minutes. The possibly most important day of my life. Heart throbbing, anxiety and nervousness.

My friends called me stone-hearted, but this moment in life I could feel all mixed emotions. In matter of second my destiny would reveal itself.

The result is out. I feel a deja vu of destiny as history repeats itself and I have yet again failed my exams. Tears have dried but my heart cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment