Sunday, July 22, 2012

Setting 22 - 'Dead End'



From @crazyandhow :

Pain. Agony. Betrayal. Fuck. Madness. Failures. Lonliness.


Scoundrels. Witches. Cheats. Dogs. Cruel. Selfish.

The darkness.

Sun-kissed beautiful morning awaited me when I stuck out the stormy
night of no hope; no will; no meaning. Sunshine brought the toughness,
strength, joy. There are no dead ends for me. This is life; and I keep
walking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
From @Shraddha_G :
"I will kill u.. u bastarddddd rat.. “I heard her sharp shrill voice.

They were so after my life... “Oh Guaddd.. leave me alone.. will you?”

I ran past the main door, saw the empty street, took a turn around d corner & stopped.

All I saw was a human graffitied wall saying “Dead End”

I turned around; she was there with her huge long hair gang, sharpening their claws, whiskers shining.
No escape now.
------------------------------------------------------------
From Ravi Golani :

“Congratulations”, “Well done, man”, “I am so proud of you”.

“First attempt main clear kiya mere bete ne”.

“All his hard work has paid off”

Studied overnight, slept odd hours, addicted to caffeine, played PS2,
gained 35 kilos. Stopped talking to many, started talking to new
people.

CA results had been declared. Most hearts swelled with pride on my
achievement. One was doubtful. All indulgences in his eccentricities
would now come to a dead end.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

From Vivek Todi :
"Be bold enough, you shall always find a way!", Her master's words
echoed inside her head. Her katana couldn't cut through the trap that
held her left leg. Shivering as she imagined her fate if she fell into
enemy hands - She clenched her teeth and with all her might, delivered
one final blow with the katana. Freedom!
"Atleast you could have picked up the rest of your leg!", The doctor
at their base mocked her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
From Sneha Mehra :

It seemed extremely easy. I took off and proceeded with no obstacles in view. Excitedly, I neared the destination. However, one wrong turn changed everything. I looked left and right but there wasn’t anywhere I could possibly go. I was trapped! Exasperated, I realized I had to backtrack and find another way, fast! As I turned, the bell sounded. It was over- I had lost. Well, I understood, solving mazes can be tough at times!



--------------------------------------------------------------
From @dbijal :

Life is a mystery,

Which all try to solve,
One day becomes history,
As time evolves. 


Death is inevitable,
Embrace it gracefully,
Only one life available,
Live it peacefully. 


Life that starts,
Will come to an end,
Love from your heart,
No regrets and amends. 


An end marks beginning,
As sunset and sunrise,
Start of new day,
To bring new surprise. 


One dead end opens,
Ten new doors,
Let's keep moving,
To reach new shores.

No comments:

Post a Comment