Sunday, July 8, 2012

Setting 19 - "The long lift journey"

From @Superfail_bot:

A flashy handbag by her wrist, a bright yellow umbrella angled on her hips; wrapped in a thin shade of red possessed with milky white skin and her dark twinkling liquored eyes.
I stood there admiring the beauty of the Almighty, in the most gendered way possible.
She glanced at me and smiled; a smile that’d last me a mile.
Damn, getting off the lift to reach my 2nd floor door never stung so bad

From @dbijal
To make their perfectly planned vacation a bit adventurous, Sameer and his friends ditched their flight from Delhi. They opted for road journey with a twist.
With budget constraint, they had to take lift to reach Srinagar. Luck shines upon them so they find such transport. Their long lift journey too had plans of its own.
Their vehicle meets with a terrible accident which leaves most of them with life worst than death.

From @KartikIyer:
18th Floor, Claude came running in the corridor, smashed the lift button….staring at the lift, he pointed his finger towards Martin to bring the body out. As blood played the phenyl’s role of wiping the floor, they threw the body inside the lift. They got in, Pressed G. 3a.m, they weren’t expecting anyone down. Between the 6th and the 7th floor, electricity went off. 8am, Saturday morning, the cops got them out!

From @DeliciousStrawberry:

I always had the temptation; he never ever made the move in the lift. I so wanted him there and then. I looked him in the eye and gave a frenchie. There was no stopping him now. We both wanted the thrill; THE THRILL. He was biting me, wrapped him hands around my waist, raised me like a feather.
Next moment the guards opened the lift on 14th floor and pointed the CCtv camera to us. SHITTTT.

From @crazyandhow:
Unexpected. Scary. Awesome. Mad. Crazy.
Hot. Sweaty. Unknown. Strange. Laughs.
26/7 rains jolted and unnerved Mumbai. Whereas I met ‘HIM’. Crazy, crazy it was. Caught in the lift for 8 hours with a stranger in absolute blackness. We started talking and ended up here today. Rahil just slipped me an engagement band. I hear the bells soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment