Sunday, July 29, 2012

Setting 24 : A Chosen Confrontation

From : @crazyandhow

The photographs burned today. The digitals deleted forever. The gifts

and memories were being thrown out with the garbage that had rotted
for days now. The last 3 years spent in self disdain of his lost love.
Happiness had no meaning for him anymore. Once, illustrious career
looked below average. Seeing her kiss another man made him realize he
is nothing more than a stupid dumbfuck.  Avi smiled and started
putting HIS LIFE together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From : Mohit Chopra

He wasn’t late, he gently opened the door and stepped in, carrying a bouquet of roses. He thought I was asleep and felt he had succeeded in slipping in quietly. He moved towards me and I shouted,

“Who were you with? Who gave you these roses?”
He was stunned and speechless, “These are for you” he murmured
“I know baby, but sex is so good after a fight!” and planted my lips on his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From : @lonelycan

You think you can confess to me and get away with it? Do I look like
a fool to you?", World's favorite daddy did not seem to like his
daughter's confession, not one bit. Neena kicked hard and wailed from
the other side of the door. "She does not get out of the room", he
announced. Neena realized her friends were right. She should have
never discussed about her love to her parents.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From : 
@dbijal

We all have our talks, gossips, secrets, crushes, feelings and relationships. What is a bit amiss is openness. Its easy to talk about someone when they aren't around.

How different would it be to confront others. Even better, confront oneself for a change. Fears, strength, hatred or love. Time to walk down a road less taken.

One doubt as I progress is whether such confrontation will help me steer clear in way forward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From : Shraddha Ghatge

Life choses to confront you when you play with it,

Wrong deeds confront you with its consequences,

A question in life confronts you for an answer when you are running away from it,

Facing a confrontation is what my deceased wife taught me…

I woke up with a start when I heard her call me…

I saw her white shadow on her favourite chair…

“Tell me John why did you kill me..?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From : Samiksha Adukia

Hector was hurt, humiliated and heartbroken.
Hector sought answers from Venus.
He drove to Venus’s apartment amid heavy rains.
What awaited him there was going to throw his world apart.
He rang the bell and the door opened after FIVE minutes.
Venus Panicked. Hector Surprised.
Venus was with her ex-boyfriend.
Hector stood still and then left without saying a word.  
Hector paralyzed. Still stuck in that moment.
But even the Sun sets in hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

From : Kartik Iyer

9year old Rahil, home after school,
Frightened that mamma will lose her cool,
His head down, as she opened the door,
He was silent without any roar.

Something’s wrong, she wondered,
Keeping his head on her lap, he praised,
‘House looks nice and the food smells great’…
Continously thinking, ‘should I say or should I wait’.

Smiling, ‘u lost the umbrella, right son?’
‘Sorry maa’
She softly touched his head and said ‘Lets have lunch’

4 comments:

  1. Loved Kartik's story!! I guess most of us would relate to it so easily..

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! i also did not guess shraddha's ending of the story. interesting it was !!

    ReplyDelete