Sunday, June 3, 2012

Setting 8 - #Paint

from @short_byte:

“We should have gone with the canary yellow.”

“And this is…?”

“Sunny yellow!”

“Of course. A whole different yellow.”

He ducked as she swished the brush at him.

“Or we could just ditch the yellow and wait a few months…we’ll know for sure then.”

He looked at her from the door.

“Don’t. Please.”

She dipped the brush into the can, pulled it out and stroked the wall with black.

from @Shraddha_G:

He was at his handsomest best with his Tuxedo on.
He smiled at me affectionately at the altar.
I still don’t believe I’m getting married.
From occasional peeks over the glass cabins, the awkward hi’s & smiles in the lift, to long chats over coffee, to falling in love again.
I almost forgot I was a 23yr old depressed widow with no one to call family.

He painted the blank canvas of my life.

from @VishalVagabond:

Passion. Cries. Disappointments. Triumph. Madness. I have lived this sport in my blood. Carried my love for my team up my sleeve. It was the night when everything in life came down to one moment. My years of obsession. Man-U. My first time at the mecca, at the stadium. I was painted red.

from @crazyandhow:

A good book can change the course of a young impressionable mind. A pen is ranked above many a mighty swords. Reality is dull, writers can walk you to new imagined worlds. Love. Lust. Hatred. Adventure. Mystery. Magic. Friends. Fictions; Characters; Landscapes; they make stories; stories for us to live; innumerable splendid and tough lives. A good writer paints with his words.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment