Saturday, June 23, 2012

Setting 13 - 'Around the corner'

From @lonelycan:
"Oh granny, stop worrying! I'm just going to Mars!", he said.
"Thats what I'm worried about dear!", She sighed. She couldn't stop
herself from wandering into memories where her grandfather narrated
what it was like to be the first man to the moon.
And here she was, amidst technology which took man to distant galaxies
and brought him back safely - everyday.
Man's long unaccomplished dream was now fulfilled. Mars was truly just
around the corner!

From @SnehaMehra:

“Useless!” thundered his father’s words in his ears. He remembered how he had left home that day with only his guitar and a backpack. In a flash he saw everything- his struggle, the agony of being away, the sleepless nights, the hardworking days, the audition, the father-son reconciliation and today the big show. He had shown that he had a dream and the capability of living it. Success, my dear, was just around the corner!

From @crazyandhow:

She loves me, just doesn't know yet. She is like this innocent child who takes her time. Sigh, what a fabulous love we share. Just her fucking family have an issue with me. Cops are no match to me, they shouldn't have been involved in the first place. I don't speak on the phone but she knows it me, her anger is because I am taking her away. I will soon. I always check what she's upto, I am always looking. I am always.....
From @VishalVagabond:

Rajesh looked back at his new name plate on the desk. CEO designation hadn't given him the euphoria he once thought. Success had a steep price to pay. He behaved too tough to cry, but its been the cliched for him - You might be at the top, but you will end up lonely there. Everything seems so behind him now; far away. Family, friends, love. None are around the corner anymore. They moved on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment