Saturday, May 19, 2012

Setting 3 - #Hate

From @Shraddha_G:

Today again this sparkling wine walked past me… As always she took my breath away…  It’s just for her I started putting up with that Greek Integration& Derivatives crap. I smiled whenever she looked at me. At first she smiled back, but continued with her lecture. Days passed. My fantasy would grow wilder by the day…  I flunked in Math. Just because I stalked her, made a pass at her..?
Fuck I hate math!


From @ravigolani:


An empty mind is a devil’s workshop.
Doesn’t seem like it as far as I am concerned. On the contrary I yearn
for moments my mind is empty. These are the ones that help me build
myself. It is during these rare moments that I am able to back my
thoughts, actions and plans.Reconciliation of my world with “real” world.
And I hate it when the devil does not speak to me.



From @yogeshkabra2:


Hate is fragile
Fragile is vanity
Vanity is austerity
Austerity is noble
Noble is chivalry
Chivalry is magnanimous
Magnanimous is rarity
Rarity is coveted
Coveted is beneficial
Benefit is capricious
Caprice is loathed
Loathing is society
Society is reality
Reality is a paradox
Paradox is hate, because love is life and love doesn't make sense if their isn't hate.

From @iNiksB:
He greeted him. one was successful, other wasn't. They were good friends. and could've been better. One had everything but his love, and the other had his love. They were sill together, as friends. They had two things in common. Love. and Hate.

@vishalvagabond:


I stood alongside the outrageous heat, the pyre; felt nothing in comparison to my burning heart.
I had driven a cruel knife into his heart; razor sharp. Never felt worse. I killed a man; ripped his heart. And not just any man. I din’t mean to, it happened and now I grieve; this guilt. How will I live with myself; those stupid last words I told him.
Dad, I really dint mean I hate you.

@shraddhamoghe:


‘Oh I cannot come out with you, told you. You are sweet but we are just friends.’
He stared into those beautiful brown eyes; from naughty to serious in seconds.  Aghh, he has to be smarter than this.
They flirted all year.
Her laughs; sexy smile; sweet help; long chats; coffee breaks and again  a NO.
‘I hate you Neha; such a fucking tease.’

@crazyandhow:


Fucking dog; Bastard; Sprang up in my life; ugly devil.
Ass thought, he would get away with it? Soundrels like him are mistaken;  how dare he glaring at my property.
No. He pays the price for the heinous act.
Ananya was mine before he even met her. Takes my innocent love out; just because I wasn’t around for few days. Die, you rotten pig now, die fucking asshole; the viper poison will teach you a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment