Sunday, May 20, 2012

Setting 4 - #Illusion

From @NidhiGarimaGoyal:

I sat there gazing at my toddler. He sniffed in the air and extended
his arm, as if to grab something.  Soon he was chasing and grabbing at
whatever that something was. I noticed him. His chase was serious and
frustration evident. Till he looked at me with his father’s eyes. Then
the salty rivulets began to flow. It was futile to believe in or hope
that my man had never left, never abandoned me.

From @Smiley:

She thought she was living her dream. She was in love, he was perfect.
Dark skinned, tall, intelligent and witty. He made her laugh and her
cared for her though he never said that he loved her. But she knew, so
why bother. For the world, they were not in a relationship, but in her
mind she was.
Then he left. For another woman.
She lived not her dream, but her illusion.

From @Ravigolani:

She hugged him tight. He was the only one who had believed her when
nobody did. He cheered her on days she felt dejected. The
transformation was complete. She was ready to fly away, to a virgin
world of possibilities. He prayed, as he did everytime his student
graduated, that her illusion would not break. The virgin world was,
after all, known to mercilessly destroy all innocence.

From @SamikshaAdukia

The Siamese Twins.
Me: “Hole shit!
What if I forget everything at the time when it matters…Can I get cold feet…I am not sure If I would be focused…Would I nail it?”
F: “Bruahaha…I am ferocious…I am fear…Can you see how can I scare the shit out of you!
Cos you know, morons like you don’t know my brother, Illusion.”
“Bruahaha…Hell yes, I can affect reality!”

From @DeliciousStrawberry:

Love was in the air; every time he caressed my hand; that soft touch. Every time he gave the gentle hug; smelt my hair. It was in the air with those long coffees; those conversations; those deep dark secrets we told no one else. Love was blooming in our first deep kiss; how he took me by surprise; in the promises we made each other. Saw; that bastard was sleeping with Poonam.
Love. Forever. Illusion.

From @crazyandhow:

He hears, sees, reads too. Sometimes, intelligently he questions. Sometimes he is answered.
Drawn by fears; curiosity; want. He wanders; sure and unsure. He knows it all; that’s what he thinks.
History tells stories of where every generation din’t realize their follies. In his time; he just paints; pictures, himself; world; life.
No man knows his illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment