Sunday, May 27, 2012

Setting 6 - #Excitement

From @dbijal

It all started when I turned 18. It was mixed emotion for which I have one word -excitement. Few years later, on paper I achieved it. But in reality, it was still long way to go.

My dad was skeptical about it. I was firm that I want it. Had I relied on him, it wouldn't have happened on paper also.

It was time I took things in my hand. Finally, all efforts paid off. I learned driving!!!

From @samiksha_adukia:

“5…4…3…2…1… Lightsoff… Music!”
Back-stage- instructions; front stage- attention
Simple words they are for crowd in the fest
A high they bring in the performers all set

I read, I heard, I wished, I was there
The Summer-Winter Funks are a dancer’s affair
Check out the performances – hip-hop-jazz-contemporary it be
Bustling with mixed dancers- daddies-daughters-hubbies-buddies

Classes-techniques-costume-practice
Become ‘too much’ in busy weeks?
Only when music turns and curtains raise
You know why it was worth it.

From @Shraddha_G:

“It‘s my fifth joint of marijuana & I’m at all time high! Last night I was with my girlfriend on my Harley Davidson on a long drive to the north. Spent my entire night romancing her on the beach. The week before I bought a Lambo out of the Car Rally Championship prize money. Next week going on a Vegas Vacation with girlfriend again! … …. .. ” says 60-yr-old rich divorcee!

Dude... that’s Excitement!!

From @KartikIyer:

First stride, he took off….
Thundered by a blast from the past;
His psyche shattered, falling just 400m before the finish line,
He thought, Atlanta 1996 Olympics, was his last.

In Sydney 2000, a nail biter it was,
defeated by just a tenth of a second,
broken, bruised, battered he was.

Today, 2004 Athens,
As El Guerrouj’s calves went ablaze,

From 5-4-3-2-1, his heart finally kissed the ribbon….

Thats when Athens erupted and Morocco swayed!

From @DeliciousStrawberry:

Tonight was the night. She finally agreed for doing it on their prom night. Its been a while since he was coaxing her. Sex was a big deal; he will join the ranks. No more virginity was reputation, Sunayna is a beautiful hot thing. Damn, its gonna be nice, wonderful, fucking amazing. Car, check; Strawberry condoms, check; Hotel, check; fragrant candles, check.

Later that night, Krish's first time excitement lasted 30 seconds.

From @crazyandhow:

Fabulous, beautiful, something to explore and boast about. Friends, family, neighbours; she just couldn't hide her enthusiasm. First foreign trip is so special, Europe is icing on the cake. Two months of planning; 20 days trip; Archana was grinning. A joyous trip, a break; an unwinding experience awaited her. Excited she reached the Airport.

Her passport lay on the desk at home.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment