Sunday, October 7, 2012

Setting 37 - 'Home'

From @ Kshitij Bader:

It contained my childhood memories, my toys, my life. I lost it. As a kid, when my dad's company caught fire, we had to let go of all my possessions, including our home. I've worked hard for the last 23 years for this moment. Today as I drive back into it, I can hear all my tears, see my laughter and relive my memories. I've brought it back, bought my home back.

From @crazyandhow:

It never hits until the last moment. Playing cool all this while, the reality had only started sinking in the last one week. The adieus and farewells from friends brought upon the crushing weight of gravity. Entering the Mumbai international airport with a mix of confusion and excitement, turned the last minute to see Mom and I realised that home is not a myth. I am gonna miss them.

From @vidooo:

Love. Happiness. Sense of Belonging. Warmth. Always Safe. Smiles. Comfort. Rest. Peace.


From @ Keira Trager:

Devastated. The feeling grows in me.
Crowd yet feeling so alone.
Having emotional turmoil feels like hell. I should not be dealing with this.
All i did was loved. I loved. Yet i found my heart astray. Longing for a home.
I decided to leave, to be far, ro run away from all the pain.
Heavy rain, thunder & storm. I was sitting under the bridge collecting all the memories, happy moments.
I smiled. And noticed he was coming near me.. Lets go. He said. I was waiting him to come. For 10 years ive been waiting him and at the right moment he was there.
"I love you.. Please come home."
 
From @ Samiksha Adukia:
 
Step out of your comfort zone and you know why they say ‘Home is where the heart is’.

Distance is a challenge.. new place brings uncertainty.

But then, life is less uncertain, more fun.

Just a matter of bumping into the right person.

If you stay with a flat-mate turned friend as awesome as mine, you don’t ask for more.

No wonder they also say ‘Home is where you make it.’


From @ Megha Sureka Dhanuka:

Home – is it the painting adorned walls covered with the ceiling, from which hangs your favourite chandelier? Nah! To me, its an assortment of memories you picked up on your journey called life….days when you sulked in a corner refusing to talk to anyone…to days when you simply couldn’t contain your excitement within the same four corners! True, every corner has its story, but is it really “home” without the loved ones to share it?

From @dbijal
Plain walls and empty house greeted us. It was a canvas and I was the painter.

On entering, images of my new home flashed in my mind. Any home has its owners personality.

Hall - pure and peaceful.
My kitchen - welcoming.
My parents room - simple and comfortable.
My room - mixture of tradition and modern living.

Just then it dawn upon me, my thoughts made this house my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment