Sunday, October 14, 2012

Setting 39 - Determination

From @crazyandhow:

More often than not, everything seems wrong. Success which was within grasp is actually long way ahead. A tired soul keeps motivating itself to move forward on its revered path. No one said it will be easy, just be Steady. Giving up is upto you or you can enjoy your Slow journey and try reaching the finishing line. Maybe, just maybe, I am the tortoise in this race.

From @ Keira Trager:

I always failed in what I do. Not because I don’t know how but I am afraid to do so. They laughed at me, bullied & belittled me and all I felt was shame.

My name is Kei’
I don’t know my parents. I live anywhere and all I know is nobody cares for me.
Tomorrow I am turning 21. And after all the time I have spent in this life, after all those roads I’ve travelled, after all the hardships I have done, all the cruelties, the pain, the sacrifices; I am now ready to take new route-to the ROAD LESS TRAVELED! And my only gas to be there is DETERMINATION.

Now, I am ready! Mind is all set. I will definitely show you my real worth.

LIVE & LAUGH!

From @ Megha Sureka Dhanuka:

Once, twice, thrice...innumerable times during the course of a day! Hands fumbled...but the spirit remained...! Her mind thought : one day I will get there..achieve it…the focus was unparalleled … after probably a thousand attempts spanning over a week – she finally got it right! Mastered the art of eating her rice with her own “Minnie Mouse” spoon …how adorable! The unfaltering “determination” of this fifteen month old is indeed a lesson for us grown ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment