Friday, September 14, 2012

Setting 36 - 'Black'

From @dbijal:

A cloudless night with no moonlight and power cut ensured that darkness prevailed. To add to this, the noise of fighter planes overhead echoed the panic feeling.
The blackout had ensured the enemy could not attack the main city. If the city was attacked, millions of innocent lives would have been lost.
Though Black symbolises death, by blocking the city view that night, it turned into a symbol of life !!


From @Shraddha_G:

She brought in love, desire and hope with her.

Life was perfect with her pair of eyes making me see everything that my Coloboma eyes couldn’t.

I wished I could see her. Was her face as beautiful as her voice? I bet.

I got a call from the Police, “We have found a dead body of Summer Morgan, do you know her?”

Damaged. Lifeless. Pale. She was.

Black had become the story of my life now.


No comments:

Post a Comment